It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2013 H H C PREDICTIONS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 am 
Well here we go again as I try to do an accurate prediction for HHC football. Last year I predicted Floyd Central to win the conference but they went 2-8 and in 2010 I predicted Jeff to go 11-2 winning the sectional but they went 1-9 with maybe the worse defense I have ever seen.

1. Columbus East
With a large amount of talent returning the beat goes on. However I feel East maybe challenged October 11th at Jeff but I feel East will pull this out but it will be close. The big difference for East is they will not play Cathedral in the playoffs. This year Chatard will give East their annual playoff beatdown.

2. Jeffersonville
This team is a solid veteran QB away from being the conference favorite. When you have size, speed experience and several division I players the sky is the limit for this team. Dionte Allen is maybe the best player produced in this area in the last 25 years or for that matter ever. The Red Devils should win their season opener against Bosse for the first time in something like 25 years. At least the old athletic director did one thing right for setting up that game.

3. New Albany
I watched this team practice last week and came away very impressed with their size and speed. This team I felt was vastly improved last year over Coach Fields first season. This could be a program on the rise over the next few years.

4 Floyd Central
In something no fan of FC ever thought would happen the offense has changed as Glesing is using more of a spread attack. Colton Kimm could have a great year throwing the ball around. This team is much deeper that the past few years and should be improved. But as always can FC play any defense.

5 Bedford
The loss of Coach Szabo will hurt but after driving by the new Evansville North campus I can see why any coach would want to go to a school with such outstanding facilities. Rumor has it that QB Millikan has followed Szabo to North so that will hurt also. Bedford hired a veteran coach with a great record in Steve Weber so that will help. This team will be good but not great.

6 Seymour
With a new coach there will be change but I do not think Seymour has the talent to make a major move this year.

7 Jennings County
This team had a major drop off last year and Coach Bueing left to go to 2A Southridge. Could Jennings be going into another down cycle?

8. Madison
Well Madison has their 5th coach in the past 12 seasons and things will remain the same I am afraid.